Sponsored by the Scriptscene Chapter of RWA
Instructor: Denise Alicea
Dates: April 6-11, 2015
Cost: Scriptscene Members – Free option or $10; RWA Members $15, Non-RWA $20
FMI and Payment Info:
NOTE: Classes are held on Yahoo! Groups, the Scriptscene FastTrack Workshops listserve. Students will be invited to the loop and must then follow instructions to complete their subscriptions. Students cannot be directly added.
Evernote brings your life's work together in one digital workspace. Evernote is the place to collect inspirational ideas, write meaningful words, and important documents. Evernote is a diverse tool. Can be used online, on the go, and makes taking notes as simple as possible!
- What is Evernote?
- Free vs. Paid
- Register for a Evernote account
- Download the application on your computer and mobile devices.
- Download the Evernote Webclipper
- Learn about the Evernote layout
- Creating Notes
- Creating Notebooks
- Using the Webclipper
- Using Search
- Writing a post and it’s features
- Tips for saving articles with webclipper.
- Using Notebooks to keep organized.
- Sharing your documents, notes, etc.
- Open day for questions.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Denise Alicea - An RWA member since 2005, Denise has served the board of Celtic Hearts, Hearts Through History, and Scriptscene. As an Award Winning author, she always tries to find time to help contests and chapters alike through volunteering. Denise has her Bachelors in Marketing and PR and an MFA in Creative Writing.