Today we learn five of Anna Durand's secrets...even in her first paragraph we learn something about her previous life :) All of these will wow you. They did me.
Anna Durand is an award-winning writer, a freelance librarian, and an audiobook addict. She specializes in steamy romances featuring spunky heroines and the hunky heroes who steal their hearts. In her previous life as a librarian, she haunted the stacks of public libraries but never met any hot vampires hunting for magical books.
Hi Anna, please tell us Five Secrets we may not know about Intuition or you, but will after today!
1) Hi L.A. Thanks for having me back. The hero, David, emerged out of a sexy, spooky dream I had one night over a decade ago. It was one of those dreams that sticks with you after you wake up, and I never forgot the supernatural appeal of the invisible man with blue eyes.
2) I can read and write ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, so if I toast you at a party, it'll be "en ka ek" — for your soul. But my favorite ancient Egyptian saying is peret ankh, meaning life is a cycle. It's the original version of what goes around comes around, but it also means good things will come back around to you.
3) There are zombies in Intuition. Well, zombie-like beings. You'll just have to read the book to find out more! (Yes, I'm mean that way.)
4) I love Dr. Pepper. I usually drink some while I write, for a boost of caffeinated creativity. Yes, that's right, I'm a Pepper — and proud of it!
5) I have a tiny scar just under my left eye where a doctor accidentally stabbed me with a knife while I was trying to be born. I'll spare you the gory details, but I almost died before making it out of the womb. The scar reminds me after surviving a traumatic birth, I'm tough enough to get through the bad stuff in life.
Torn apart by their haunted pasts, Grace Powell and her fiancé David Ransom are struggling to reclaim their passionate bond and build a normal life — one without danger and paranormal powers. But David can't renounce his obsession with hunting down Karl Tesler, who abducts and tortures psychics. David endured Tesler's tactics himself, but despite what Grace believes, he's not out for revenge.
Tesler covets her unprecedented abilities and her mysterious connection to a source of limitless psychic power. David will do anything — even abandon and lie to her — to protect Grace from Tesler.
With a psychic stalker on her trail, Grace charges into a desperate mission to uncover the truth about David's obsession. But Tesler's agents are closing in on her, and a terrifying new enemy is rising…
As events drive Grace and David toward a battle of epic proportions, they must risk everything — their relationship, their lives, and even their souls — to defeat an enemy who wields unspeakable psychic power.
Anna Durand is an award-winning writer, a freelance librarian, and an audiobook addict. She specializes in sexy romances, both paranormal and contemporary, featuring spunky heroines and hunky heroes. In her previous life as a librarian, she haunted the stacks of public libraries but never met any hot vampires hunting for magical books.