Saturday, January 14, 2017

My New Endeavor: Heart To Heart Word Art


Many of you know I create my own book covers, learning after watching the talented Neringa B. create my first few.  I absolutely loved the process. 
And I've always loved quotes that stir me to be better or elevate me when I'm down.
So I married the two and created Heart To Heart Word Art.


11 oz mug shown
Grow Old With Me, used in a mock-up for a desk. Pretty :)


Be Still in 8x10, or 4x6 & 5x7 ( used in a Mock up here)

I work with several photo editing programs such as Photoshop, On1 and DXO.  Finding the art, manipulating it and making it mine is incredibly rewarding. 

Taking photographs and using them is a double bonus for me. 

My goal is bring a bit fun, beauty and inspiration as printable digital art. 
For you, or to give as a gift.  Currently these are 8 x 10", but I'll have other sizes available soon. As well as an option to have them professionally printed.

I'll have new art as often as I can but the above images 
give you an idea of what I'm doing. 

Do you have a favorite quote? Add it to the comments :)

Don't know what printable digital art is all about? Visit the link above.  

Questions? I'll be happy to answer them.




3 comments:

  1. This is incredibly cool! You so so talented, and what fun to create! Have you done anything with sparkles?

    Light,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have. I'ts almost ready. Do you have any thoughts on that?

    Hugs
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me... Here is our latest adventure, a Children's book. I finished all the illustrations for this Children's photo book:
    https://www.facebook.com/KandNStories/

    ReplyDelete