Here is my latest update as well as new products I use for writing.
As writers you know there are a plethora of tools available for writer to help them work faster and/or smarter. I have these listed on my website as well and will continually add or subtract from the list. These are all tools I use or else I wouldn't recommend them.
Book Brush is book centric and is still my favorite tool for easy meme making, book cover creation and videos. Use SARTOR15 for a lifetime 15% off any paid plan.
New: editable Instant Mockups
New/Improved: Animations to make your meme pop I love this (and they have something new in works that I've been beta testing. Just wait!!)
Improved: Book Trailers, both an Easy or Advanced Version. Use templates or start from scratch.
New: Webinars for all levels of memberships and exclusive quarterly levels for Platinum members.
Remember there is a free trial. Use the coupon once you've decided. Check it out here.
*I am not an affiliate, I just love this company.
SiteGround Web Hosting. I moved over from GoDaddy and I have a big website, so I was nervous. Not only did they move everything, they have amazing customer service and walked me through some of the more complicated things.
- Customer service is always the biggest criteria for me to choose a company. They have a variety of sized plans, and most of all, they never tried to upsize me to this or that. Nice. And they have a 30-day trial. Check it out here.
*I am an affiliate of SiteGround and may earn a commission if you use my link. No charge to you. (I only affiliate with companies I like and use, so you know it's the real thing)
Social Bee is a meme posting company that I absolutely love using. I was using Social Jukebox, but couldn't post videos! Never ever had anyone return my email queries and I found little new how-to info anywhere on the net, it was all very dated.
Social Bee is incredibly responsive, flexible set and forget, schedule your posts, create for each platform if you wish, and I do, b/c I size my memes in Book Brush with basically a few steps. They have free trials which is what convinced me.
- Evergreen Posting
- Category based scheduling
- Team management & Internal Post Commenting with our PRO Plans - Setting a Post to Expire if needed
- Importing content through RSS feeds, CSV Files or Links
- Integrations with Shortlink Providers (Rebrandly, Bitly, PixelMe, JotULR Etc), Zapier, Quuu, Pocket etc.
- Analytics & Reporting on Posts (Top performing & all posts published through SocialBee). You can also keep an eye on our Roadmap to see upcoming features & improvements.
Use this code to try them out and don't be shy about asking them questions.
*I am an affiliate of Social Bee and may earn a commission if you use my link. No charge to you. (I only affiliate with companies I like and use, so you know it's the real thing)
Epidemic Sound I make a lot of videos for memes and I make Book Trailers. It's extremely important that you use royalty free music and art. Some sites say they are royalty free, but things can change, artists leave etc. I don't have to worry about that with Epidemic Sound. While I find the searches a bit cumbersome, I've learned how to do this better and have found some epic music to use.
Right now until June 30th, sign up for a 60 day free trial double the normal 30days).
- I love to have my music fade or cut sections out that exactly match my video and I use another product for that. Audacity which is free. I'll talk more about this in another post. So stay tuned.
*I am an affiliate of Epidemic Sound and may earn a commission if you use my link. No charge to you. (I only affiliate with companies I like and use, so you know it's the real thing.
Okay that's it for this post, but I have more to share in future posts. Plottr, Vellum, Atticus, Kindlepreneur, Primal Video, Phototheca X and more!
Again I want to make clear that I only affiliate with companies I trust and use.
Let me know below what you think and if you use any of these companies already.