Friday, October 12, 2018

Introducing You To Jesús Ramirez (My Secret Photoshop Guru)

I'm letting you in on a secret. 

Why?  Because I'm so darned sweet. Well, maybe not always, but the truth is that I want you to become a comfortable user of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements so you can create better meme's, newsletters, photographs, book covers, business cards...you get it. 

And if you see a great bundle of fonts or artwork or patterns etc, I want you to feel like you can immediately put them to good use.  

My secret guru? Jesús Ramirez who created The Photoshop Training Channel.  

I asked him to give us a bit of why he started doing these YouTube vids...for free.

I started PTC because I wanted to teach people what I was good at. I always thought about making a YouTube channel that would be like what I would want to watch when I was learning. I wanted to teach projects that were not only fun but also teach people solid foundations and efficient ways of working.

The problem with YouTube is that many people teach who never worked professionally or who don’t have any real-world experience, so a lot of misinformation is passed along. I try to make my tutorials fun, but I also teach Photoshop in a way that will apply to real-world working environments. I try to use non-destructive techniques, follow industry standard conventions, mention legal aspects when necessary, and just try to inform people about how real pros work. That is often the difference between a good design and a great design (or photo).

Below are 3 of his many, many videos, giving you a taste of what he can do.  
What YOU can learn. 







Here are the links in case you want to head over to YouTube this way.

I highly suggest you subscribe to his channel by hitting the subscribe button AND THEN make sure you click on the bell which will send you announcements for his new tutorials.

So now my secret is out.  Let Jesús be your secret guru too, then share him with others :)

Find Jesús:
Website YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter





4 comments:

  1. What a timely post! Thanks for sharing your secrets, Leslie. I just bought a subscription to Photoshop CC and haven't a clue how to use it. This will give me an awesome start. I hope to see more tips from Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too, but be sure and go to his YouTube channel and subscribe and check out his social media and follow.
    Hugs, LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greater matter of Free subscribers you have got, the extra you may continuously acquire excessive perspectives in your motion pictures which circuitously ends in cash generation. SignUp at ytbpals.Com for free YouTube subscribers and find out about armslist tri cities fireamrms categorized armlist now.

    ReplyDelete