Tuesday, November 20, 2018

New Class on Digital Scrapper ~ Stories From The Road


New Digital Scrapper Class Available!  

And check back on Cyber Monday for a special limited time price on another class.  


Class from Digital Scrapper, Stories on the Road
New Class!!

I'll let Jen White explain.

Thanks, L.A., there is something about a memory that you can hold in your hand. It's cherished.

 Last year on a whim I whipped up a photo book for my son-in-law for Christmas. I honestly had no idea of the tremendous impact it would have on him. Through that experience, the foundation for Stories From the Road was born.

In this brand new course, I'll teach you everything you need to know (and more!) about creating a themed photo book -- from the dreamy beginning to ordering end.

Go here to check out my new class, Stories From the Road. You won't want to miss the introductory offer! 
I'll see you there!

Jen White | DigitalScrapper.com
P.S. Stories From the Road is evergreen, meaning the information and resources can be used over and over again for years to come.
P.P.S. Take advantage of the Early Bird discount. This class will not be discounted again until Spring of 2019.
Okay! I'll stop talking and let you see the class!



1 comment: