Thursday, December 12, 2019

Do You Know About Book Brush ~ And A COUPON!!


So, do you know about BookBrush, and what they can do for you?

Let me start at the beginning...

Co-founders, Josh Wiley & Corey Alderin, developed an email marketing platform specifically for authors called Author Reach.  As time went on, and being very receptive to the feedback they were getting from users, Josh and Corey expanded the platform and named it Covers Sell Books (because the cover really does "sell" the book). 

At NINC 2018, they did demo sessions and authors loved the features of the service but pretty much all of them said the name needed to be changed. Covers Sell Books gave the impression that our service was for cover design rather than creating marketing images. So, in the fall of 2018, they rebranded as Book Brush! 


Back to the future...I fell in love with the platform the first time I used it as it was faster and easier than Photoshop or Illustrator. And many people swear faster than Canva. 

Book Brush offers a free Limited Membership, no credit card required for you to try it out. Which is how I started.

But it didn't take me long to figure out that I wanted all the bells and whistles, and I opted in for the Plus Plan.

And now I feel like I'm part of the Book Brush family all because I helped solve a little Instagram posting problem. BTW, Kathleen Sweeney, who is their liaison is a gem to work with.  

As a thank you to me, Book Brush has given me a coupon for you to use to get a 15% lifetime discount for the Plus Plan. (I'm not an affiliate, this benefit is all about you.)

SARTOR15
(Coupon redemption code)

They have an entire series of videos here as well as frequent webinars. You can learn and practice, and if you need to, always ask questions on their FB page. (And show off your work!!) 

What did I help them with, you ask?  I showed them how to post to Instagram from your computer. This way you can create your Instagram meme in Book Brush, and post it from your computer. (Usually, Instagram wants you to post from your camera.)

Here is the Pinterest Infographic I created.

One last step if it's not uploading your PNG which is what BB saves in.
Once you're at the point of loading an image, the drop-down menu in the lower right corner will say custom, and you want ALL FILES. 

Now you can create standard sizes for oodles of social media posts, including Instagram and Pinterest. And you can create custom sizes as well, all by using Book Brush.

The folks (err family) at BB do listen to you and are constantly bringing out new features to enhance what you can do with Book Brush. And I know they have many more in store for 2020.

I'll be bringing you more posts about this very cool company. But don't delay, use your coupon now for that 15% lifetime discount for the Plus Plan. 
SARTOR15
(Coupon redemption code)





1 comment: