Wednesday, May 20, 2020

For You, The Creative, Scrapbooker, Photographer, Digital Designers...An Amazing Bundle


A Collection Not To Be Missed

You know my mantra by now for these massive collections...if I like 50% I'll take a closer look. If I like 75% of the collection, I'm sold.  Well, I like 100% of this collection. Truly, everything here I can use. 

It's perfect for all digital designers, scrapbookers, photographers 
(look at all the textures), anybody who does anything digitally 
(and yes, for you book cover and meme artists).

This deal expires at the end of the month, but don't wait that long to get yours. I'm getting it right after I post this blog. $29 for $470 worth of amazing. 


Remember it has DesignCuts extended license for commercial projects.  Woot!!


(Yes I am an affiliate and may earn a fee from your purchase, but this costs you nothing extra.)





No comments:

Post a Comment