Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Five Secrets From Author Joan Reeves


Today I'm lucky to feature Joan Reeves and she has some fun secrets to reveal.


Bestselling Kindle author Joan Reeves writes sassy, sexy romance--usually with more than a touch of humor. She makes her home in Texas with her real-life hero, her husband Larry, and she lives the premise of all her romance novels: "It's never too late to live happily ever after."

Welcome Joan, please tell us Five Secrets we may not know about Nobody's Cinderella or you, but will after today!

1) I owned my own airplane, a Piper Cherokee, many years ago.

2) I studied Okinawan karate with one of the highest ranked masters--in Okinawa.

3) I've traveled in 8 foreign countries.

4) I've lived a life of high drama including some of the worst Gulf Coast hurricanes, an earthquake tremor in Japan where the bed I was sitting on danced across the floor of my third story apartment, anti-American riots complete with Molotov cocktails thrown on the street while I dined at a restaurant, numerous typhoons since I lived in Typhoon Alley in the south Pacific, a dam-break flood in the Black Hills as well as a 3-day blizzard there, and raising 4 children. Wow! That's enough life drama for anyone!

5) Most of the women in my matriarchal ancestry were known to have second sight.

Blurb:
Nobody's Cinderella: A Christmas Cinderella... a wish... Uh oh!
Review for this sexy romantic comedy: "I love Ms. Reeves' heroines. There is a little bit of them in all of us and that endears them to us even more. Just enough conflict, steam, misunderstandings, and humor."

Darcy Benton is the oldest cliche in the world—a woman in love with her boss. Other than that, she's no-nonsense, practical, mature, and sober. She's just the kind of woman Chase Whitaker wants as head of accounting for his company. She's definitely not the kind of woman he wants in his bed.

Enter Darcy's meddling, matchmaking best friend who has a plan to transform Darcy into a hottie designed to attract Chase's interest. All it takes? A couple of little lies. And a wish on a Christmas star. Darcy should have heeded that old advice: be careful what you wish for.

Buy Links: 
Amazon  | iTunes  |  B&N  |  KOBO

Find Joan:



2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Leslie. Thank you for your hospitality.

    I'm looking forward to your visit to SlingWords on Dec. 30 for my last big author event of the year. Love the cover of your New Year romance that you'll be featuring on 12 Authors & Christmas Yet To Come.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, it's a pleasure to have you here. I can't wait to read your book.

    And thank you for including me in you last post of the at Slingwords.

    Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you.
    Hugs, LA

    ReplyDelete