Saturday, December 13, 2014

FREEBIE AND DISCOUNTS ~ MY HOLIDAY GIFT TO YOU

Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year.  
And I love to spread the joy and happiness of the season. 

DEC 13-15 ONLY

Book Two of the Star Light ~ Star Bright Series, 
Forever Yours This New Year's Night 
is my gift to you.  
Enjoy!


DISCOUNTED FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Book One of the Star Light ~ Star Bright Series, 
Be Mine This Christmas Night started it all.
This year it won the International Digital Award for Short Contemporary!!
Enjoy the discounted price HERE

Stone of Heaven is a romantic adventure set in the Yucatan.  
Book One of the Carswell Adventure Series.
Enjoy the discounted price HERE

Dare to Believe, a romantic suspense is set in Hawaii and Colorado, places I've lived. So come enjoy the suspense and the setting at a discounted price HERE

I have a lot of giveaways planned for later this month and for 2015, so become friends on Facebook and sign up for my newsletter to find out when, how and what!




No comments:

Post a Comment