Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Five Secrets Revealed By Author Amber Daulton


Amber Daulton
Thank you, L.A. for hosting me today. 

I’m the author of the romantic-suspense series Arresting Onyx and several standalone novellas. My books are published through The Wild Rose Press and Books to Go Now, and are available in ebook, print on demand, audio, and foreign language formats.

I live in North Carolina with my incredibly supportive husband and my four demanding cats. The hubby and I love binge watching TV shows, and our favorites are Supernatural and Breaking Bad. When I’m not writing or promoting my books, I’m scrapbooking, digging in my flower garden, or reading.

Hi, Amber. Please tell us Five Secrets we may not know about Lyrical Embrace or you, but will after today!

1) Erica, the heroine, has family issues. Her parents divorced when she was little, but she had to live with her dad after her mother died. Unfortunately, she’s never gotten along with her dad and his new family.

2) Dylan, the hero, wasn’t always the levelheaded man he is during the course of the story. He’s a reformed bad boy, a semi-famous rock star, who gave it all up because he didn’t like the arrogant, sexist drunk he was becoming.

3) This story is book four in the Deerbourne Inn series, a multi-author collaboration of novellas all set in the small fictional town of Willow Springs, Vermont.

4) I did a lot of research into how a music school is set up and operated, and it’s more difficult than I’d thought. A teacher can either work for a school or work freelance, and there are pros and cons to each option, mostly dealing with pay and stress levels. Once the instructor gets a good routine going, however, it can be a fun, rewarding job to have.

5) Each author writing for this series is only allowed to write one story, but that might change in the future. I hope it does because I would love to write about Dylan’s sexy older brother, Birley. I’m not sure who his romantic interest would be yet, but hot single dads are completely mouthwatering.

Blurb:
Out-of-work violinist Erica Timberly decides enough is enough. She leaves her abusive boyfriend and flees the big city, but then her car breaks down in the middle of the night. Though wary of men, she accepts help from Dylan Haynes, a stranger driving by on the road, and soon recognizes him as the sexy former drummer of her favorite indie rock band. Maybe, just maybe, her run of bad luck is finally turning around.

Music teacher Dylan Haynes knows Erica is in trouble, and her black eye is only the first clue. The stubborn yet vulnerable woman needs a friend, but he’s determined to give her everything she deserves.

Will Erica listen to the music in her heart and trust Dylan, or will her past always threaten her future?

Buy: 

Find Amber:








2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber,
    Thanks for sharing five of your secrets with our readers today! This is a great way for them to find new authors to read. Best of luck with your series.
    Hugs, L.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie. I had a blast stopping by your site. :)

      Delete