Monday, July 29, 2019

New Class at Digital Scrapper!!


I'm so excited about this class. I use paper and make backgrounds with it all the time for almost everything I create for my digital work.  Book covers, meme's, blog posts, cards, digital designs for my Etsy shop, the list is endless.

And it's taught by one of my favorite designers ever, Syndee Rogers!!!💓

The links below give you a 25% discount until Aug 2nd.

Foundations of Digital Design Series ~ Passion For Paper



Syndee Rogers is a multi-media artist who specializes in digital art, watercolor and graphic design. With over 20 years' experience creating and teaching art, as well as collaborations with arts and crafts companies, she's adapted to the changing trends of the art world, using several styles and mediums across different platforms. She loves anything kitschy, books old and new, and a good cup of tea.

"This class is designed for beginners and beyond, who want to dip their toes in the world of paper design. We'll start with the very basics and build up our skills and go all the way to fabulous! And since we will be creating all of our paper masterpieces as layered files, you will be able to use and customize them to your heart's content! And through it all, I'll be right there by your side! I can't wait to take this paper making journey with you"

And check this out, there are 7, yes, 7 sections to this class.  I'll list them for you, but you gotta use the link and find out just how cool they are.  Like I said, I'm very excited to take this course. 

Working With Color
Basic Patterns
From Basic To Fabulous
Shape It Up
Ways To Use Patterns
Texturific (2 sections)

AND 2 BONUS LESSONS

Foundations of Digital Design Series ~ Passion For Paper


Brought to you by Digital Scrapper. A trusted partner. 

Foundations of Digital Design Series ~ Passion For Paper

(I am an affiliate and may receive a small commission if you buy this course. Thank you.)





No comments:

Post a Comment